Description de l'offre
Our client is a US multinational company (65 000 employees worldwide), operating in the retal field with famous brands.
They are looking for their Barcelona center for an :
ACCOUNTANT- FRENCH SPEAKING
The objective of the Corporate Accountant position is to accurately account for and report business accounting results. The incumbent prepares monthly journal entries and account analyses. The incumbent is a key contributor to the preparation/compilation of monthly balance sheet decks for closing meetings. The incumbent is responsible for performing accounting functions that contribute to accurate accounting and financial reporting processes.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities including but not limited to:
• Assists in the timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements, in accordance with HbI Global Business Practice standards, governmental and regulatory standards.
• Works within company control systems to safeguard company’s assets and assure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Specific Accounting Responsibilities:
- Ensures the overall accuracy of key ledger accounts including but not limited to cash and inter-company accounts
- Complies with the monthly closing schedule
- Monitors interfaces into the ledger system at month end
- Records inter-company charges as needed and balances inter-company accounts each month, maintaining communications within/between accounting departments
- Ensure all cash transactions posted in bank accounts and cash pool are recorded properly in the general ledger including bank fees and interest payments
- Reconcile all bank statements to general ledger details on a monthly basis
- Monitor reconciling items in bank reconciliations to ensure follow up is performed in a timely manner
- Responds to internal and external audit inquiries as requested
• Supports accounting functions including preparation of monthly balance sheet review documentation, monthly supplemental schedules, quarterly/annual financial kit schedules and supports compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley key controls.
• Assists with preparation of schedules and analyses needed for year-end tax and statutory packages.
• Assists with ad hoc projects as requested.
• 1-3 years experience with Bachelor Degree or 4-5 years accounting experience in lieu of degree.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities
• Solid skills and experience in broad use of general ledger accounting software.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment and respond to requests/questions.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Multilingual (including English and French).
• Good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to recognize issues/problems and seeks direction with analysis.
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite software, especially Excel.
Preferred Experience/Skills/Education Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• SAP R3 experience
• Essbase and Hyperion reporting experience
Nous vous offrons
Excellent compensation package
Multicultural teams and environment