Description de l'offre
Banque / finance
INBONIS, founded in 2015, has developed efficient and accurate SME risk assessment solutions (visit inbonis.com) and is currently working with leading Financial Institutions across Europe. INBONIS has achieved B Corp accreditation that recognises companies that are “using business as a force for good”. INBONIS is in the process of becoming the first regulated Credit Rating Agency in Europe covering Small Businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will participate to the strategic development of the company, helping the company CEO achieving his goals. We expect great adaptability to participate across different initiatives, such as:
- Business development: perform lead identification research, help prepare commercial documents and business proposal, attend commercial meetings and ensure effective follow-on
- Project management and delivery: help implementing project management tools, assist team with deliverables
- Strategy: Perform competitive market research and analysis to help determine best positioning, participate to strategic meeting (internal and/or with potential partners), help building business planning scenarios
- Marketing and communication: help define strategies, drafting marketing content, attend events
These are just examples of assignments, we expect someone with a high degre of maturity and autonomy who will be enable greater efficiency by the founding team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An outstanding individual with:
- Ambition, desire to progress quickly, analytical mind-set, outside the box problem solving approach
- Maturity and ability to work on assignments that are often performed by more senior profiles
- Strong commercial awareness and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize workload to ensure consistent achievement of goals and targets
- Mother tongue French
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Over 2 years experience in a fast-paced environment
- Graduated in Business/Law or Engineering
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send us a quick “elevator pitch” with the highlights of your track-record, what you think will be your greatest contribution to Inbonis and your expectations for this job.
- Then, we will discuss by phone, then in-person, before giving you an answer real quick.
Nous vous offrons
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stimulating work environment with cutting edge tools and world-class professionals
- Promotion path
- Possibility to create a positive impact for Small businesses
- A sunny place in Madrid
- Contract type: Permanent position
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28014)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: >2 years
- Salary: 20.000 € gross annual salary (for the first year)