Description de l'offre
Are you French native speaker? Would you like to develop your profesional career in an
For the past 19 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging,
efficient, and seamless digital language learning experiences globally. In fact, we train
hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere.
We face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training
industry. And goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone
access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Developer serves as a primary resource for the development of qualified,
strategic sales leads. This position will work closely with our French Sales Team in order to
identify qualified sales leads and to develop those leads into business opportunities for the
This position demands the ability to actively identify and target new business opportunities.
It requires strong cold calling skills and experience in sales or tele-sales..
- Identify the decision makers within our potential clients
- Built up and manage a database of prospect companies
- Reach out our potential clients by phone, email or other networks.
- Establish our first relationship with these companies.
- Closing sales meetings for the sales team where they will offer our solutions.
- Minimum 1 years experience in sales and / or telesales. Strong cold calling skills
- Good tolerance for a high volume of outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, personable, hard-worker and easily adaptable.
- Valuable: Have a good command of MS Office and Google tools. Salesforce experience is
- Be active on social media in a business context. Experience using Linkedin
- Be ambitious and with a hunter sales mindset.
- Valuable: B2B Sales experience
- Language requirement: The candidate must have an intermediate level of English and
also be native in on of the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, German
Good to have:
B2B Sales experience
Good command of MS Office, Linkedin and Google tools
Nous vous offrons
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity of working in a youthful, cheerful environment.
- Good flexible job schedule: Monday to Thursday from 8.30 or 9 to 18 or 18.30h / Fridays
from 8.30 to 15h
- Stable job position with several career progression opportunities.
- Personalized language training.
- Sales & Skills Training.
- Fixed salary 20,000 € gross + variable pay/bonuses.