Description de l'offre
AXA Partners, a member of the AXA Group, is a world leader in its industry and one of the world’s largest assistance providers.
We are currently looking for Insurance Assistance Agents to integrate in our Travel Assistance Business Unit in Barcelona in the day shift.
Purpose of the role: Assist individuals who are in need of assistance as part of their travel insurance whilst they are travelling within their own country or internationally. The type of Travel Assistance provided during the day shift is related to international emergency medical cases:
- To know in detail the different type of insurance policies of our clients and apply the corresponding conditions in each case.
- To advise and orient customers towards an appropriate solution.
- To coordinate all necessary steps of the assistance: Handle international telephone calls and emails, register cases and document actions into our computer based system, organize appropriate assistance and ensure the closure of each file.
- Offer a rapid and tailored customer care response to their problems in line with the coverage guaranteed under the customers' insurance policy.
- To work in a team environment to ensure proper case handling.
- Administration of invoices and claims related to each case.
The ideal profile will have:
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or in customer facing roles.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- Excellent command of French and very good level of Spanish (oral and written). Fluent English is necessary.
- Strong skills in logistics, languages and interpersonal relations.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet), including strong typing ability
- Assistance, travel or tourism industry background is highly valued
Nous vous offrons
What we offer:
- Stable company with international environment and possibilities for career development.
- Central work location in Barcelona.
- Initial temporary contract directly with the company (3-6months) and high possibility of permanent contract afterwards.
- Gross annual salary of 19.000€.
- Extra pay of 5€ gross/hour in bank holidays (except Sundays or especial holidays).
- Extra pay of 10€ gross/hour in special bank holidays (Christmas days /New Year).
- Benefits: Holiday entitlement of 25 working days/year. Immediate life assurance. Travel insurance. Childcare bonus. Discounts on car, health and home insurance and other fringe benefits.