Descriptif du poste
Are you interested in pursuing a career in quantitative market research? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Barcelona where you will be challenged in your position? Do you speak fluently French and English? If you want to work for a company where you will be able to have personal growth and development within a data-driven company, don't hesitate and apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a junior market research analyst will be:
- Designing methodologies for data collection on the African market in order to address the project research objectives
- Preparing questionnaires and defining samples to allow proper data collection
- Monitoring fieldwork to ensure proper execution and data quality
- Liaising effectively with clients and internal team members whilst being the main day-to-day contact for projects
- Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, accurately, on time and within budget
- Accurately analyzing and interpreting clients’ final data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear
- Synthesizing information and insights into clear reports that can be shared with clients
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak a native level of French and English fluently
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in science, data science, statistics, mathematics, economics, or another quantitative field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in quantitative market research is a plus
- You have a strong understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, IT proficiency and an understanding of basic statistics
- You have a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, and you are a self-starter
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Office in the heart of Barcelona
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Monday to Friday (business hours)
- Hybrid working format
- Career growth opportunities
Your Future Company.
Founded in 2012, this data-driven niche market research company provides business insights focused on the African market for a broad variety of consumer markets. Due to the success and stable growth of their business, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious junior market research analyst willing to challenge their skills and join their quantitative research team!