Here at MaxSea, we are a French marine navigation software company and are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant for our Spanish subsidiary in Barcelona (with partial remote work).
As a worldwide market leader, we boast a strong range of products for all three maritime sectors: recreational, fishing and shipping.
Thanks to over 30 years of mastering our craft, we are proud to provide a proven powerful technology that has been developed with a unique vision allowing for continuous innovation. With features that are truly cutting-edge, the TIMEZERO technology has two main objectives: Supreme control and performance.
With over 25,000 installations worldwide, TIMEZERO software is sold in 30 countries and on 5 continents.
Learn more at our website > https://mytimezero.com
To be the successful applicant, you have a bachelor’s degree from a business school or university with a specialization in marketing. You must have a strong background in performance marketing and a taste for tech solutions, strategic analysis, and operational marketing. You must speak English as your first language and be eager to learn and grow your marketing skills. You are enthusiastic, organized, rigorous, proactive.
Being part of the marketing team, you will have the following tasks:
- Creating and monitoring online ads including Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Apple Search Ads for awareness and acquisition. You will be responsible for co-designing and implementing the strategy, setting up long term campaigns, making sure tracking works properly, performing A/B testing, analyzing, and reporting results for constant optimization toward the goals.
- Take our social media channels to the next level! You will be the one fully managing our organic and paid activities on social media. You’re setting up a proper strategy and creating content accordingly. It’s in your nature to transform interesting input from stakeholders and end-users into thumb-stopping content. You know exactly what content to publish on what channel and when. You are able to build a content calendar for a steady social media plan. Last but not least, you make sure the rest of the company is aligned with your strategy.
- Driving marketing campaigns by designing, producing, translating emails, webpages, blog articles and documents such as guides, tutorials, success stories, white papers or press releases. All of this will be done using a range of tools including Hubspot, Mailchimp, WordPress and Canva. You will also be able to brief our graphic designer to get high quality content production with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro.
- Optimizing, introducing, producing, communications and tools to improve the lead and customer experience.
- Managing Brand Ambassadors partnerships to make the most of mutual inputs in terms of content production and brand visibility while providing TIMEZERO software solution to support the ambassador’s project along with marine navigation and software testing experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Previous experience managing Performance marketing campaigns
· Analytical mindset and Goal oriented
· Native English speaker
· Taste for tech solutions
· Writing skills
· Rigor, organization and proactivity
· Advanced knowledge of French is a plus
· Being familiar with marine navigation is a plus
You share our core values:
- We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes and opinions with us and pay attention to constructive feedback
- Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- Have fun: You are not afraid to pick and prioritize your main projects and to take ownership over your work!
We highly appreciate fresh input and give you loads of creative freedom. Does that sound interesting? Apply now!