Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions?
Are you fond of travelling and you have interest in growing within a new field such as the business travel industry?
Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Barcelona
At Webhelp, our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future position
Due to the growth of our Webhelp Services in Barcelona, we are looking for multilingual, motivated individuals who have the drive to success in a fast-growing industry.
Currently we are looking for strong customer service advisors interested in discovering the travel industry. As a part of our team, on top of the initial 2-week training, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you'll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from customers all over the world. Here you will assist in updating contact information, collect invoice, pre-onboarding, refund request, booking information etc.. As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems.
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Schedule (rotative): Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 20:00
- Long-term contract
- Salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + up to 1.200 euros gross/year in bonus
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your Friends
You bring to the table
- You have native level or excellent bilingual in French
- You are fluent in English
- You have exquisite customer care and courteous attitude
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality and are result oriented
- You have a positive, motivated mind-set and are proactive / willing to learn
- Experience in the business travel / airline industry will be an advantage
If you identify with this, join us!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***