Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for French Support Experts.
We are recruiting tech savvy experts to support the users of a world leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
As a Technical Support Expert your responsibilities will be:
- Interact with users via email, phone, and chat
- Analyze and evaluate users' specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot technical questions including software, hardware, and logistic questions
- Escalate complex issues and provide context to the reason for the escalation
What do we offer:
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from 08.00 until 22.00, from Monday to Sunday
- Relocation Package (flight, PCR test and economic support for accommodation)
- Salary: 19.220,00€ gross/year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Continuous training and development program
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
To be successful in this role you need:
- Native level of French and C1 level of English
- Previous customer facing experience (B2B or B2C)
- Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
- Experience working within a metric and target focused work environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex technical problems
- Strong attention to detail