Your Future Company:
Founded in 2012, this data-driven research company provides business insights focused on the African market for a broad variety of clients. Now they are looking for new members to join in their journey in their Barcelona hub
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Development Representative will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Be involved in the full sales cycle process from hunting to signing
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, e.g. business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of French
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum 2 years minimum experience in a B2B environment
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Having previous experience with cold-calling
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having ethic as your primary value
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Located in Barcelona
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract and long term contract
– Monday to Friday (Business Hours)
– Salary: To be discussed during the hiring process
– Career development opportunities