We are a marketing driven agency working for clients like Jascob Dowe Egberts, Pescanova, Henkel, Danone…in different countries in Europe and abroad.
This role is split into 4 main facets of responsibility: Finance management, operations, legal and HR support.
Finance management: (supported by external consultants)
· Manage agency budget / P&L (supported by external consultancy)
· Handle cash management / banks
· Schedule and oversee regular payment runs ensuring they are processed and prepared in a timely and accurate manner;
· Process and send invoices, and control payments
· Organise daily payment runs and ensuring all financial controls are followed;
HR support: (supported by external consultants)
· Assist in handling of human resources activities, including payroll and personnel databases.
· Assist the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on;
· Make sure that the crew gets paid correctly and on time;
· Look after the health, safety and welfare of all employees;
· Organise staff training sessions and activities and induction programmes for new employees;
· Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
Legal : (supported by external lawyers)
· Handle legal issue with our lawyers and the managing director (linked to commercial contracts / NDA/ HR…)
· Handle GRPD regulation for the agency
· Deal with correspondence, complaints and queries;
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
· Help organizing small to large scale events;
· office management ( Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies, as needed…)
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
· At least 3 years of experience with invoicing; sales reports; P&L;
· Fluency in English and Spanish (French is a plus);
· Strong administration skills (Use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook);
· Acts with professional integrity and honesty to deliver a high standard of service to internal and external stakeholders.
· Able to multi-task and prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are completed on time;
· Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
· Based in Barcelona (or able to move there).
If you meet the criteria above, Little Buddha Brand Design Agency is a great place to get ahead. Apply today!
*Please, refrain from sending your cv if you do not meet the criteria above.